8/18/15

Happy Two Decades ^____^

Birthday Blues? Haha I don’t get it, today is my birthday and I’m supposed to be happy, well I am happy HOWEVER…something felt wrong, I can’t figure it out T^T

Maybe it’s because I’m sort of disappointed that for over the years my closest friends [I mean those who are like my sisters] kept forgetting about my b-day while in my shoes I never did forget their birthdays.   If I’m not too expectant perhaps I won’t be this gloomy > <

Leaving those bitterness behind, I want to say how grateful I am to my parents especially to my mom who gave birth to me sometimes in August, to my Dad’s participation or else all these [my existence] won’t be possible XD and of course to our Heavenly Father for giving the most precious gift someone could ever receive, life.  As the saying goes, “…what you did to your life is your gift to GOD.” Unfortunately at this point I still can’t present something that I’m proud of to God, my life’s not perfect despite having all the essential things [mostly material things] in life for I know something is still missing…for that I’m still incomplete and probably will keep wandering around until I figure out the reason for my existence.
I appreciate everything I have and I’ll be forever grateful that I’ve been gifted with a wonderful family I can always count on, my Mom who always got my back, my Dad though we often got into fights I still love so dearly [mind you, earlier he mentioned my name as he greets me a happy b-day…I don’t know but it tugs something in my heart as if my name sound so special and pleasant to the ear], my two adorb sisters who hides their cheesiness behind every “panget” and “tae” words they’ve said, also to Ate Flor who worries and takes care of my supplies hehe. 

As for the one who greeted me the earliest time possible (12:37 am with matching smiley pa), Kimeeh >///< he even got me a long message [actually he asked if I prefer long messages, pabebe pa ba ako? Of course I told him the truth].  Actually knowing he remembered my special day is enough to made me smile from ear to ear XD.

My cousin Gemma gave one of the longest message greeting I’ve ever received she never failed to touch my heart. Another person who made me feel special is Sis Grace, though we haven’t seen each other personally she still remembers my existence, my most thoughtful friend I’ll give her that credit.
There were also other greetings which come from my college friend Marvin, my superior Sir Rudy, my cousin Gellie, Kuya G, my best friend Roxanne, and HS friend Jessa.

To my MY PSBC FAMILY >///< this is my first b-day away from home but I never felt alone after all your warm greetings , I can’t ask for more. I can say this is one of the best b-day celebrations I ever had.  For the cake, thank you very much Jenna, Ate Lizette, Madame Winnie, Anne, Kuya Jay-Ar, Kuya Eric, Kuya Bernand, Em and Ms. Marge, words will never be enough to say how much I appreciate the surprise you guys prepared for me. I’ll treasure this very moment for the rest of my life. 

This is Faye, twenty and still counting~

No comments:

Post a Comment