9/1/15

Feeling POSITIVE



Today I realized a few things, first is how I don’t need anyone to feel complete.  Recently I’ve been madly obsessed over some guy luckily it’s just a temporary surge of emotion and somehow I’m completely getting over it.  I don’t feel giddy anymore at the thought of him; I no longer get excited whenever I receive a message from him and above all I don’t feel upset and overly sensitive whenever he’s concerned.  I misunderstood my feelings AGAIN haha from now on I'll stop writing things about him >:D

"As if I still care *smirk*"

Another realization is I’m pretty much contented on what I become, I mean physically.  Like what my officemate often lectured me “acceptance lang yan, girl”.  The mere thought of that phrase indeed help me lessen my insecurities, besides God made us all beautiful in our very own way.  Sometimes it’s just a matter of how you will carry yourself, I’m quite heavy though haha but who cares, XD.  It’s up to us and we don’t need anyone’s approval, we are who we are so be proud of it :) 

 "Perfectly IMPERFECT"
 "Justifying my shortcomings be like...HAHAHA"


Lastly, it won’t hurt to exert a little effort to look much better; I mean we all want to look presentable so it’s just normal especially for those now in the working industry to put a little color in their faces.  Again you’re doing this for yourself, when you look good the pleasant feeling will follow because you’re confident enough to face the world.  It’s not a move of “kaartehan” keep that in mind, k? But if you're really uncomfortable putting make up a simple SMILE can pay for it ;) you'll be surprise what a huge difference it can make.

 "It's the best ACCESSORY"

We are all worthy and deserves to be happy don’t let anyone take that from our grasp.  One more thing to remember, the choice is ours and TODAY...

 "Being HAPPY is a CHOICE"



Till my next post ^^,

No comments:

Post a Comment