9/5/15

Confusion Triggers Curiousity XD



Last time I made a post about identifying whether someone is in love or not.  That time I was very sure of what I’m typing but right now I’m perplexed, in the first place I really don’t know what it means to be in love or to like someone as in something that is far beyond simple infatuation.  That’s why I can’t believe I did post something that I have no knowledge about, geez what’s gotten into me? *sigh*

Before whenever I want to dispose some unwanted “crush” what I do is…
*drum rolls*
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I confessed!  As simple as that haha >///< and then I realized the embarrassment that sudden jolt of bravery entails.  I-D-I-O-T-I-C indeed! But it works haha, come to think of it anyone who’ve act like that will forever be ashamed of what she have done, to the point of voluntarily forgetting that shameful incident.  To be honest that resort is somewhat appealing hehe >:D blame the anime I’m currently watching (Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun).  The protagonists are too HONEST besides I’m curious too so might as well find out whether this strange feeling will go away for good upon confessing but then surely it will ruined everything and nothing will be the same again with our friendship.  Aish! Will I risk something that special just to know the mysteries of that thing called LOVE?


P.s. This one’s about me so I’m not breaking my promise, k?

Till then~

No comments:

Post a Comment