9/25/15

Holiday Gone Wrong: A Weekend to Remember





This weekend sure is memorable, wanna know why? Well I got myself locked out from our room with no spare key (at least at the moment), dayum! > < I left all my stuffs inside of course that includes my personal belongings so today I went to the office carrying just myself, wearing my roommate’s top and flats. How pitiful!  TBH, I felt pathetic and hopeless but thanks to my roommates especially Ate Emma who lent some clothes for me to wear, such a wonderful “Ate” ^____^ plus the fact that I did washed my used clothes [yesterday, including my pants] did somehow made things bearable [except the fact that I have no phone geez, I never realized living without a phone could bring such torture haha :D]

With everything I’ve been through in just a couple of hours I felt all worn out haha, I’m still grateful though that I don’t end up going to the office wearing “pambahay” and slippers haha.

To end this post, I’ll share one of my officemates’ comments when they saw me TODAY…

“Girl, nasan yung bag mo?’
After telling them the whole story she said…

“That explains why you looked as if you’ve just gone out from mountain climbing.”

“Bakit mukha kang hindi naligo? Don’t tell me you also left your grooming stuff inside.”






Omo! I know I look horrible but I don’t mind the fact that they saw me at my worst state haha [some positive vibes just kicked in] XD

That would be all~
Mata ne!


No comments:

Post a Comment