10/27/15

ALIPIN SA GIGILID

I’ve been timid for a while, trying to compress all my raging emotions.  But today I’ve had enough, I blurted out all of my bitterness and frustrations…well not exactly to the subject of my negative feelings but at least it feels great to free all those unwanted thoughts, feelings and emotions.

HOWEVER! Something doesn’t feel right, not unless I shout directly to their faces how horrible the environment is with their presence [in there] polluting it.  It suffocates me and I just want OUT!!!

The once I thought a healthy workplace turns into a toxic dungeon.  I don’t know how else I can deal with this kind of surrounding.

Imagine every morning you’ll encounter a walking object of (annoying) perfection, high as the cloud your majesties, and a whole bunch of inconsiderate/insensitive troop of tech-freaks…how great can it be? *insert sarcasm* >:D


I’m running out of reason to continue with this forsaken path and somewhere my enthusiasm and drive to work completely depleted.  I’m DOOMED and DONE FOR ahuhuhu





P.S I HATE THEM!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment