9/13/15

When you realized there's something MORE...

 I can't deal with this damn feeling =_= *bow*


I want to erase everything but I just can't! T^T I swear I won't write something about him but this post proves I failed to do so.  Last night I had a dream, he was there...in jeans and plain shirt, what's outrageous is...I'M FOLLOWING HIM!!! Err, more like I'm stalking him because he's not aware that I'm tailing him >.>)]

What could be more embarrassing is when you're caught in the act!  You guess it right *face palm* he noticed that someone is staring at him [which is me].  He turn his head and find me in a suspicious position.  Before I knew it I was running like my butt is on fire [run for your lives!] well who wouldn't?  He obviously recognized me as he called out my name, damn! XD

In the end I find myself pretending to buy a snoopy towelette.  O-EM-GEE!  He approached me and everything went in a blur


-THE END-
(I hardly remember the details or how my dream ended, I don't know if that's a good thing XD)



No comments:

Post a Comment